What will you do with your mother this Mother’s Day? Try to take her to dinner and wait in a long line? Or send her a card that someone else wrote? Or did you forget already?
Tyson and his parents decided to do something different this year. He is giving his mother that gift of Vitamin D and some sunshine. While Mommy and Daddy go for a walk, Tyson gets his exercise by riding his bike. That’s one less deficiency on your medical report. What a great way to spend time with the family on a Sunday.
Taking a walk, with those that are able, has many benefits.
- It improves cardiovascular health
- It creates quality time
- It allows for great conversation
Other ideals could be to take her fishing, on a Sunday drive, or to a ball game. The point is to find out what Mama enjoys. It’s always easier that way.
Afterwards you can try these tips to recover from the exercise:
- Sit her in a lawn chair for a small picnic of fresh fruits, veggies and fish. Add a glass of water and fresh juice.
- Suggest or run your mother or wife a bubble bath. Add a handful of sea salt for some detoxification and to improve sleep. Have her wash and rinse thoroughly with clean water afterward.
- Rub her feet or shoulders for circulation and relaxation. Use Rose water mixed with olive oil. It smells divine.
Mother’s love massages! Give her a gift card or set her up with a massage nearby. The Relax and Meditate Package is perfect for this. Click here to send your mom on a healthy escape. Order now and get a free Oceanside Meditation Download as a bonus. She will return refreshed and feeling beautiful.
If you live in a different city or out of town, try having a young person set up video conferencing on your computer or phone. Then give mom a call so she can see you and the grandchildren face to electronic face.
Let your mother know of the deep appreciation you have for her. Don’t forget your Aunt’s, God-Mother, babysitters, sisters, and close friends. All the women in your world hold a special place for you- why not give them a shout out of love today.
Best wishes and Happy Mother’s Day!
Dr. V Spencer, PhD is a celebrity healer and blogger encouraging A Natural Solution to a holistic lifestyle.